Please examine the contents of all packages carefully.
They were checked twice by our shipping department.
Shortages may result from:
1. Articles being overlooked and thrown out with the packing material.
2. Merchandise taken out before contents are checked in.
3. Damage, pilferage, or loss in transit. A claim should immediately be filed with the shipper and/or transportation company if this occurs.
Special Attention should be given to make certain that small articles are not thrown away with the packing material or left in the box. Check under the flaps of the box bottom!
Your invoice is included with your package(s). It is a record of all items sent. Make sure you match the items sent and the quantity against the invoice.
Goods may be returned up to 60 days from the date received. All returns are subject to a restock fee outlined below. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) requests can be made on our company website or by calling one of our sales representatives. Please have ready the original order or invoice number, part number, quantity, and reason for return. Parts returned without an RMA may cause delays in the return process, result in a higher restock fee, or be denied altogether*.
Credit will be issued upon receipt and inspection. If a part is non-stock/special order, it will be returned to the manufacturer for credit, and dealer credit will not be issued until credit is issued to Marysville Marine by the manufacturer. All returns must be shipped back freight prepaid.
15 - 30 Days : 15%
31 - 60 Days : 25%
61+ Days : Can no longer be returned
Additional Exceptions or Charges:
- Free Freight will be charged back if parts returned result in the original order being less than the required $100.00 minimum.
- Parts not returned in original packaging and resellable condition will be subject to a 15-25% repackaging fee or will be denied credit altogether*.
- Electrical parts, installed parts, cut wire or hose, and/or fuel components that have had fuel in them are non-returnable and will be denied credit*.
- Credit for special order, non-stock parts will be at the manufacturer's discretion and will be subject to their restock fee, return freight charges, or can be denied credit altogether*.
- Credit may be delayed or denied if the issued RMA has expired.
Please examine the contents of each package carefully and thoroughly! Your invoice is a record of all parts sent, and it should be checked to ensure nothing is missing. Special attention should be made to ensure small parts are not hidden under box flaps or accidentally thrown away with the packaging. Some items require shipment from multiple warehouse locations, so not all items ordered may come in one package on the same day.
If parts are missing, damaged, or mis-picked, please notify one of our sales representatives immediately. If the package has been damaged in transit, a claim must be filed immediately with the shipping company. We must be notified within two (2) business days of receipt of parts in order to file a shipping discrepancy claim.
All parts are backed by the Original Equipment Manufacturers warranty and subject to the guidelines established by that manufacturer. Marysville Marine is not a manufacturer and therefore is not authorized to alter or change the warranty, either expressed or implied, of the OE provider. All warranty returns must have prior authorization to receive proper credit or replacement. Our sole responsibility will be to provide suitable replacement of parts eligible for manufacturer's replacement under the manufacturer's warranty. In the event a dispute arises regarding warranty, Marysville Marine will accept the manufacturer's decision regarding replacement or repair.
When making a warranty request for a return, you will need to have ready your invoice or order number, part number, quantity, and reason. Requests for a warranty return can be made by calling one of our sales representatives. Warranties are handled differently for each manufacturer, so please make sure to call a sales representative before taking any additional steps. Do not modify, repair, or disassemble the defective part. Doing so may void the manufacturer's warranty.